Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hey everyone, it's me again! ooooh, tk and rachel won the The Amazing Race 12 (TAR 12) and one million USD! never mind, ron and chris had already won three prizes. i'm sure that's good enough already. :) now i just hope that adrian and collin will win The Amazing Race Asia 2 (TARA 2)! they're doing such a great job maintaining second for 6 consecutive times! however, of course i hope they can overtake marc and rovilson and get first at least one time. :) marc and rovil has been getting first for 7 consecutive times! it's sooo frustrating and irritating how they can ALWAYS maintain their lead and get first for 7 times in a row! no way they're gonna win. the singaporean team stands a great chance too! all they way, adrian and collin!

ok, i shall take a break from TAR and TARA 2. now to school. i'm coping well so far in school. i'm happy to be in CGSS i think i'm so lucky to have nice friends, nice teachers and so on. but right now, the thing that i'm worrying now is my CCA! oh dear, i don't know whether i can appeal into GG or not. i really hope i can. but IF i fail to appeal, the cca that i'm posted to is ok also. let me teach you a sentence: hope for the best and prepare for the worst. haha, i read that from a storybook.

right now in class we have to think of how to decorate our class notice board. being a 'somebody' who is being 'looked up' to all the time is not that easy. i have to deal with EVERYTHING the teacher assigns me to do. so everybody will keep asking me to do this, do that. then in the end, the class notice board will all be pushed to me to do, instead of doing it as a class. :( ok, WAIT, i'm not saying that my classmates are these kinda people. 1I-ballers, pls don't get offended. hehe. alright, nothing of this such has happened. i'm just making a PREDICTION. haha :)

My form teacher is Mr Chan. He is very skinny but 'intelligent' in Maths. haha. Sometimes he tells us 'funny' jokes. But the worst thing is that he still thinks WE PLAY WITH BARBIE DOLLS! Oh my goodness. Never mind, I'm sure he's just joking.

No comments: