Saturday, May 15, 2010

Now let me question, what have I done today? I feel so wasted you know. I woke up early today to have a fresh start and start studying before 9am. Yeah, I did, but then somehow along the way I felt so distracted. ): That's really, really bad.

Last week I was so focused you know. Seriously! Idk what happened today. Anywayyy, so today I completed Bio notes on Human Digestion. Wow, what a long topic! Haha. And I finished Maths homework. And Chemistry Mock Paper. Hmm, it may seem a lot, but it's not. OH MAN.

Then that Jeslyn ahh, just had to put all the Chem stuff on her blog, make me feel so nervous and anxious cos I haven't studied those yet. :/

So MYE's in 6 days time. Wow. BUT, happiness is in 11 days time! :D Wheeheehee! :D Oh gosh. But wait, I must stop thinking about after the exams. Seriously, I should tell myself to stop playing. And really get down to business, cos exams are in 6 days time. Oh, have I mentioned exams are in 6 days time? Ok good, this is just the mood I need to get me going. :)

Sorry, this whole post will just be about exams, cos I really need to get into the mood, like what I've repeated so many times already. Hmm, Bio is halfway there. I must start putting my forte into good use, MEMORISING! :D Yepyep.
Next, Chemistry. Silly. Urghhh, there's still lots I haven't studied yet.
Hmm, Physics, please don't tell me about Physics kay. Urghhh, Mrs Yeo says our class is there already, but I need to practise, yes, practise.
SS/Geog. SS is ok, I think I just have to read the textbook. Cos it's only SBQ. Geog is ok, I've done 2/3 of my notes already. Yay! :D But then I still have to memories. I think Geog is quite easy, cos it's very logical. :)
English and Chinese are the slackiest! HAHAHA. But yeah, I won't be spending a lot of time on the languages.

Ok, is that all? Yes, that's all. Now great, I know what to focus on, and what not.
OH WAIT.
MATHS!
HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT MATHS?
No wonder suddenly I feel as if I take so little subjects. Hahaha. Maths is bad. ): As in, not that bad, but not there yet. Should practise more too.
Like the other day, I was doing the A Math mock, then I came across this question, and I was totally stumped. Didn't know how to do it at all. Then someone told me it's the Alpha-Beta method, and I was like, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *smacks head* Totally forgot about that chapter! :X

Okok, gotta go. Guess what am I gonna do next? STUDY. Yeah, no prizes for that. xD HAHAHA.
Jiayou to everyone out there who's trying hard too! :D Believe me, it'll be over in a blink of an eye. :)


P/S: On mini hiatus until 26/5/2010.

No comments: