Saturday, October 23, 2010

I feel the immense need to update my blog.
Yeap, after leaving it dead for more than a month.

Exams are over! :D Yeah man! Buttt... Chinese Os are coming! ><
I need that 1.0.

So anyway, yesterday we had the B.M.W. Heritage Night Race. It was VERY VERY FUN! :D :D Haha, I knew going with Sabrina, Celest, Charlene and Mdm Zetty would be the right choice! ;) All our epic and too-hilarious moments, haha! We didn't really have a strategy, HAHA, we just decided to via the fastest way, which, everyone is doing. -.- Haha, but it was just very exciting and hilarious, all the things that happened along the way!
(I want to know what 3 animals made up the Makara! :X)

Collected some results back yesterday. I wanted to get back A Math so badly you know! Cos at least if I get it back yesterday, I'd have the race to distract me and I won't be too sad. Haha. But I guess I'll prepare for the very worst on Monday.
Geog on Monday. (: Please let it me an A1... :X
Physics? Sigh, I have no comments for that. I'll just wait and see.

Till we meet again.

No comments: