Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey! I saw this poster on the web and I think it's true! Haha.

Anyway, haven't blogged for almost a week. Well, have been quite busy with homework. Not to mention that I have to start revising already! :(

There'll be Sec 2 Level Games tmr. And also cheering/singing session. I hope 2I can cheer enthusiasticly! :DDDOh yea, decided to search for another balloon picture! Hahaha.


I guess you can tell that I'm bored. =.=

More pictures, I guess!

Well, this is just a random picture of a sky I found on the net.

If you were to 'explore' my phone, you'd find that there're many pictures of the sky! Hahaha! Cos whenever I see a nice pattern in the sky, I'd capture it with my phone camera. Haha.

There were so many times where the sky in the morning is so nice! The pattern is very nice, I tell you! (In the morning as in during morning flag raising, when I'm standing at the back of 1C after checking them and feeling bored.) I'd just look up at the blue sky and realise that oh! what a wonderful sky pattern! :) Unfortunately, I can't take a photo of it, obvoiusly, cos no using of handphones in school (except after school, of course).

Sigh. I think that's it for now. :)

No comments: