Friday, February 13, 2009

Today, lessons stopped at 12.10 and the rest of the time was for us to go down to our stall to make the necessary preparations, e.g. decoration. It was quite tiring, as I had to run up and down from our classroom to our stall. Haiz. (But I didn't really run a lot compared to others.) Other classmates were sweating profusely, and their uniform was almost drenched! Anyway, it was a good experience, helping out with the decorations and all.

I got to see many different sides of my classmates today. Some were their 'worse' sides, while others were the better sides of them. Well, at least today I got to 'know them better'.

I took a few photos of the preparations. I shall post all the photos after the whole event itself. 

I am so excited!

1 more day to CEDAR FIESTA! :D

3 more days to The Amazing Race Season 14! :DD

No comments: