Friday, April 30, 2010

I've not been updating this blog as often as I used to. I'm convinced that the business of Upper Sec has officially kicked in. Term 1 was rather relaxing. Then came Speech Day, Farewell, Brownies Revel and Cedar's Got Talent. It may seem quite little, yeah, and probably nothing compared to what I'll be facing in the near future...

School has been ok. I'm trying to finish my homework on time every day, and I've been catching up, so that's good! The thing that I look forward to every day is the time spent with my friends and Guides!

Today was Cross Country. I'm so proud of myself once again. I jogged the whole round and never stopped at all! :D Yay, I jogged together with Sabrina and Jasveen. Good job Sabbie and Jasveen! :D Perseverance! :D
After Cross Country I went out with Guides. Felt very extra, so I came home earlier. ):

Extremely pissed and sad today. Am I invisible? Why does everyone treat me so unfairly? I feel very ignored and rejected by whatever that I do. Seriously, what did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? I feel really, really dejected, biased against and pissed. AND I AM NOT A COPY CAT. Just because she did it earlier than me doesn't mean I can't do it too right? I'm extremely pissed. And sad, for feeling so left out and ignored. ):

No comments: