Saturday, April 10, 2010

So I'm finally posting again, after... 8 days.

I was really busy with Speech Day for the past whole week. And I'm really glad, and a bit sad at the same time, that Speech Day is over. I guess everything happens in the blink of an eye, yeah?

I shall not elaborate on what happened today. But I think we could have done much better. Really, there were many things that could have been avoided, and should not happen at all! ): Oh man, all our hard work and effort...
ANYWAY, it's over, so I shall not dwell on it further.
Good job OI/Cs me, Xin Yu and Wee Ming! :D
Of course, thank you to Mrs Woo, and all the pupil leaders who came today to help out! :D

Ok, after Speech Day, more will be coming in. ): Haha. Level Games, CGT, Guides, and MID-YEAR EXAMS. I'm not trying to be vey studious or anything ok, I'm just saying that the school has already given us the MYE timetable, so they are like, pushing us to study already! :/ Haha, this coming Monday would be Week 4, and MYE is around Week 10. Ok, I shall start planning when to revise. HEHEHE! ;D

No comments: