Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's wonderful at the same time amazing how an Annual Camp can bond you and your batchmates so much. :) :) :)

Not only my batchmates, but I can see that many juniors have also increased their passion and love for Guides. YAY! :D That's the way it should be! Guides are enthusiastic and passionate! :D

Omg, seriously man, I miss AC a lot a lot a lot. ): Wish I could relive it again. But oh well, time doesn't rewind, neither does it stop, neither does it slow down. ):

So anyway, days without Guides is boring man! As in I feel better and very relaxed with Guides around. Heeheehee. This whole post will be about GUIDES! So wonderful! :D

Blogposts can make your heart melt man. It's really heartwarming to see how we, Sec 3s, have progressed, and been through so much together. (: Really really nice to see. It's like, we were talking about Induction, then fast forward to NCO, then fast forward to our last AC already. ): Boo.

Anyway, I forgot to thank my Wiggles patrol members in the last post. :)
Sec 2s: Thanks for being so enthusiastic and fun to be with. You guys were really good and took initiative a lot. Like what Charlene said, we feel really safe entrusting the patrol to y'all when the Sec 3s have to run off for other duties, though there's only the 2 of you. This shows how much capabilities you have! :) Work hard ok, you guys have potential. :) Hope you guys have learnt A LOT from this camp. :) I'll remember our sugar rush and the fun that we had throughout this whole camp! :D

Sec 1s: I don't really know you'all from the start of camp, but I must say that you guys have progressed since the start till the end! (: We could see you guys gradually improving especially at the end! So good job yeah? Although there's more room for improvement, we hope you have also learnt a lot of skills, and gained a better understanding about Guides, since this is your first 'proper' Guides camp. (:



Gosh, I love Cedar Guides so much! :D Can't imagine my life without it man, seriously. I've never been so close and bonded to any board or committee before. :) Yay for Cedar Guides! :D

No comments: