Sunday, August 17, 2008

I finished my Situational Test already. IT WAS SO SCARY!!! THERE WERE SO MANY SENIORS THERE!!! :-{ I can't reveal anything about the test cos there are still many ppl who have not sat for it yet. They'll be sitting for it tmr. (GOOD LUCK PPL! :]) All I can say is that most of the PCs and PSLs will be there. I almost freaked out when I saw so many of my seniors there... Really! I didn't know what to do... But I'm quite disappointed with my performance cos I got affected by their presence. :( Sad... I don't know whether I can pass this test or not. If I'm so lucky and I passed, I'll be shortlisted to go for the interview, which is conducted by the teachers. If I pass the interview, I'll officially be a Pupil Leader (PL)! :DDD But wait, I shouldn't be thinking too far now. I don't even know the results of this Situational Test and here I am, imagining that I'll really become a PL. Haiz... 传到桥头自然之。I'll just let nature take its course. :)

Oh yay, Singapore is guaranteed a Silver Olympics medal! :D Our Table Tennis women's team got into the Finals and is competing with China this evening for Gold! Of course, once you see 'China', you know what the result will be. Haha. But there might be a miracle... :) Although I know that China will win, I just wish that Li Jiawei, Wang Yuegu and Feng Tianwei will do their best! :D

No comments: