Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm back again. Life is fine, as usual. Today Ferozia suddenly asked me, "What is life?" I was totally shocked by her question! Okay, maybe not really shocked, but kinda surprised by what the question. I thought she was trying to crack a joke or sthg but later Xin Yu, who was with me, said to her, "What is life is what you think it is. Bye!" Haha! We were actually going to the toilet so Xin Yu just gave her a 'ridiculous' reply. But come to think of it, WHAT IS LIFE?

So, I found out that there's going to be another Maths Common Test (for the whole of Sec 1) on 19 August, Tuesday, Week 9. AND IT'S WEEK 7 NOW! WE ONLY HAVE EXACTLY 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE! 2 weeks! Although there'll only be 4 topics tested, it's still gonna be difficult. :( Oh well, let's just let nature take its course while I revise once again.

NATIONAL DAY IS COMING! :) And not to mention the BEIJING OLYMPICS 2008! :D YAY! Actually I don't know why I'm so excited. -_- Haha.

Today, I met my ex-classmate in the bus. How nice. Or should I say how sad. He's currently in RI and is apparently facing a lot of pressure from the number of projects. =.= (It's the same thing through and through in good schools --- projects and projects and projects. =.=) When I asked him whether he still maintained contact with the other classmates, he said 'sort of'. Sad to say, I only maintain contact with a few people. :( I didn't really got the time to ask for the boys' email addresses. Never mind. Then he said that he went for the class gathering on Youth Day holiday, while I didn't. :( Cos I knew that 'I'll feel left out from the crowd' as most of the people that should be going were friends that I wasn't really close to. He also told me that 'quite a number of people went'. I was quite sad then. Did my other friends really went? Anyway, it's ok. They went to sing K-box or sthg and I'm clearly not interested in such things so it's better off me staying at home. Or is it? So I suddenly kinda missed the days that I spent in TVPS, after PSLE, with my friends... Wonder how they're doing now... I'm gonna go back to Townsville with Charmaine on Teachers' Day celebration. BUT WHO CAN I VISIT? I'm in such a pathetic state now... All my form teachers from P1 to P6 have either retired or left the school. :( Even my CCA teacher went to another school! I'm not really close to my Chinese teachers, even though they're pretty nice. :) But if I'm really going back to visit them, I'll visit mostly Mdm Cheng and Mrs Tan. :D

Oh ya, there's the Records Challenge show tonight on Channel 8, 8pm. It should be about Townsville, if I'm not wrong. YOU ALL MUST WATCH OKAY? :DDD

No comments: