Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh no, oh no, I'm going crazy! Stop worrying, Rachel! So irritating! How I wish I can just relax, and stop worrying and fretting over what's going to happen over the next few days! SHUT YOUR MIND, LIKE HOW SEVERUS SNAPE AND ALBUS DUMBLEDORE TOLD HARRY POTTER TO! OCCLUMENCY!
Haha, ok, just joking. Missing Harry Potter already! :/

Anyway, continuing from the first part, yes, gosh, I shouldn't have listened to what the Sec 3s were saying about the camp...! Gosh. Ok, now, a Guide has courage and is cheerful in all difficulties. So I must think positive! Yes! That's the way!

AHHHHH. Never mind. I shall talk about the more positive stuff. It's great to be in Vroom Vroom Pow! :) Enthusiastic Sec 2s! :D Whee, but sadly, the Sec 1s aren't as enthu as us, but it's ok, hopefully they'll be influenced by us during the camp! Hahaha.
Our campfire item is going quite well. I really hope that it will be executed out rather smoothly tmr night. Yes. Our campfire is tmr night. The first night of the camp. Haha, I know it's weird, but what can I say? AND NIGHT WALK IS SECOND NIGHT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why must it be the other way round? I'd rather get it over and done with! Anddd so that I have Orientation the next day to distract myself...

Now, switching the topic back to SINGAPORE IDOL, I personally want Sylvia to win, cos she's like, the full package! Hahaha, and we want a Female Singapore Idol! Oh well, I am sad and disappointed that Sylvia didn't win, but then again, it's all dependant on the voters, which is us, the public. Haha, anyway, what's done can't be undone. I'm sure both Finalists will be successful in their own ways. :)

No comments: