Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ok back to the PC chalet. Hmm, the day activities like Amazing Race was okay, quite fun. We went cycling, and I didn't know that Escape is so near! Oh, and we cycled all the way to the Pasir Ris playground. The bigbig one. Hoho, pardon me for my ignorance, anyway, Pasir Ris is not my territory. xD

The BBQ was fine. I have to thank the Sec 3s for doing everything for us! How nice, they started the fire, cooked the food, and cleared up the area. Sigh, thinking back, I feel guilty that we didn't offer much help...

The performance was... fine! Haha, I really love our song, and we could see that the Sec 4s kinda get the 'joke'. But the second part was a bit messy, but it's alright. :) Good job Sec 2s!

After that we went out to the beach. Hmm, we didn't actually go down to the sand or sea, just stayed on the pavement. Then we started forming a circle, and sat down, and guess what, told ghost stories. Sigh. I knew this would happen. Haha, so, being the usual scaredy cat (or maybe not that bad huh), I 'opted' out of the circle and joined some other friends who also didn't want to hear. Gee, I'm relieved that I didn't stay in that circle. So me and my friends just played some games to 'past time'. Haha.

Then it was the 'movie marathon'. Haha, watched some livelier movies. :) Like HSM and Shrek 2. Slightly past midnight, I went to bed, after a tiring day full of activities.

The next morning we woke up with an orchestra going on. Haha, shall not elaborate anymore. Since we woke up so early, we just decided to sit and talk. The end. :)





Yes, I am disappointed.

No comments: