Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm back again.
After one week.
Ahhh, this whole week has been #!&%$(#@ for me man!

Okok, basically today was very eventful. Both in the good ways and the bad ways. Well, I was happy, pissed, excited, sad, hopeful, angry.

Cheerleading auditions in the morning. :) Bougae was alright, but I believe we can do much, much better on the actual day. :) Jiayou! :D :D

Brownies Revel today at Vivo! :) Was supposed to be at Southern Ridges but it rained. ): Boo. So shifted venue to Vivo, where we originally planned our Amazing Race to be there too.

Then we celebrated Claudia's birthday! :) Happy Birthday Claudia!

And then I went to meet my friends. :) Hmm, tried on some clothes today. Hahaha. :) Ended off with a 'peaceful' and 'relaxing' dinner at the Sky Park (again right?). HAHA!



Ok, nowadays my posts are very short. AIYA NEVER MIND.

No comments: