Friday, July 2, 2010

Right, the first week of Term 3 has passed.
Wow.
That's fast!


Got back all MYE results already. Hmm, I shall say that it has extremities. (Is there even such a word?) Some were disappointing, while others were surprising.

All I know is that once the school reopened, the teachers are nagging non-stop that we are under-performing and that we should work much much harder for EYEs and the exams next year.
Gahhh, you know how irritating that is? We just came back from a one-month long holiday, and now they already set such high expectations on us. ): So what, we must start studying for EYE already? Pfft.
Hmm, however, I admit I must work really really hard for EYE if I want to achieve my target.

Had the 'O' Level Chinese Oral today. Was so scared I tell you. I was the second-last person of the group to take the exam. I revised so much on those topics about teenagers, those 'hot' topics, then in end, it came up about some 'ulu ulu' topic that was neither here nor there. I WAS SO STUNNED. I said, "wo jue de..." *pauses* then continue.
AND THEN MY READING OF PASSAGE. I'm so angryyyy! I knew how to read that word, I said it correctly when I was reading it 'silently', but then when I went to the examiner and starting reading, I pronounced it wrongly! I read the 'bian'! ARGHHHHHHH! Oh no, then now the examiner will think that I don't know how to read this word, and yeahyeah, that's it. ):

Anyway, it's over, and I'll work harderharder for the next exam. MUST SECURE THAT A1! :D

On a happier note, let's welcome the long weekend! :D

No comments: