Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today started off very beautifully. :)

First it rained in the early morning, so it was so shiokk to sleep in today! :D But I still woke up quite early, haha, was up and about before 9! I decided to be a good girl and start on Maths homework. Hehe! :)

Haha, I tell you, the Maths was horrible! 4 exercises! :O And I did it for 4 hours NON-STOP. Aiyo, SO EXHAUSTING! D;

So after that was quite alright, had my usual routine. :) Then went for a nice dinner. :)

Oh yeah, yesterday was Leaders' Investiture! Leaders Invest rocked! :D It was smooth and successful in general, yay, our first main event as an exco together! :D Actually it was mainly the 3 of them who were planning. But good job to all leaders who helped and contributed in one way or another! :D Felt happy during Invest. :D

However, I missed the Guides recce to Southern Ridges. ): Felt quite guilty and very sad for not being able to go with the rest of the Sec 3s there. Bet they had a lot of fun! ): Haha, but it's ok, I hope (and I'm sure) there'll be other times. :)

This whole month's gonna be busy, so, be prepared. :)

No comments: