Thursday, September 4, 2008

ARGHHH! THIS COMPUTER IS VERY IRRITATING! What seems to be the problem? I can't access the window to adding images to this post! Argh. Forget. I thought I could finally post pics after a long, long while. Haiz, never mind.

Anyway, TODAY IS THE DAY! TARA 3, RACERS REVEALED! SEPTEMBER 4TH, 9PM, ONLY ON AXN! YAY, YAY, YAY! I've been waiting so long for this day to come. Finally they're going to reveal who the racers are. I've seen the Singaporean team, and they look like men, just that I heard from somewhere that they are women! So confusing! Uptill now, I still don't know whether both of them are men or women. =.= Haha. On the other hand, they don't seem to be very sporty, unlike the previous team, Adrian and Collin, where they won! (Yay!) This time round, I doubt the Singaporean representative will go far, frankly speaking. Haha! But I'd still love to watch the whole race! :D Oh, I pity Sarah. She doesn't have access to AXN so she can't watch this episode... It's ok Sarah, you won't miss out on much. :)

Oh goodie, it's gonna start soon! :D Gotta run!

No comments: