Saturday, September 6, 2008

Okay, I figured I might as well talk about sthg too, since I'm here already. Yes, rmb to view the photos that I just posted below. :)

Today is Saturday, the end of Saturday. And it's also the end of the hols! OH NOOO! THE END OF YEAR EXAM IS JUST A SHEER 2 WEEKS AWAY! NOOOO! I want more time for revision! Ok, I shall stop talking about the exams. I think I should be able to be on task if I cut down on the duration that I use the computer. xD

Anyway, TARA 3 SEEMS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE NICE! :D I'm really looking forward to it. They says that it's the 'toughest race ever'. Who knows whether what they say is true! (The 'they' is the TV. Haha.) And guess what, Sarah told me that the 13th season of TAR (US) is also debuting late this month, 29th September! WHOOHOO! I get to watch 2 TARs now! But there are 2 disadvantages. One, is that I might get confused with the 2 races, one with the original US version and the Asia version, since both are showing at the same period, every Monday and Thursday respectively. Second, is that it's screening during the exam period! NOOOOO! I think I should be able to watch, but I'll kinda get distracted! Hopefully I'll still be able to have a clear and focused mind for revision. :)

Yes, yes, yes. The hols have almost com eto an end. I shall say that I've done many things during this one-week break, both useful and not-so-useful. Haha. Anyway, it's ok. I believe that everyone needs to take a rest, like what I'm doing now. :)

No comments: