Saturday, September 6, 2008

Great. Today, I'm really gonna post RANDOM pictures. I don't care. XD

Yay, this is 1I! I LOVE 1I! <333This pic is so cool! It's made up of foooood. :) My brother made it a few months ago... Haha.

Yes, this picture was taken a long, long time ago - during Cross Country! Haha!

This too, a group photo. :)


Another one. :)

Hmm... sorry, this picture is placed at the wrong angle. X( Hope you can understand it. :) (It looks as if my brother is falling off a cliff and he's hanging on to the rock for his dear life! Haha!)

This is the Henderson Wave. It's very nice, the design, but quite boring over there... I went there quite some time ago, in around June. Yes, I know I'm posting very old photos...

Townsville! :D

Also from Townsville Primary School, this is the pond! The nice, nice pond. :) Now these are the more recent photos. :)

Who wants to sit in this race car from the Formula One being held in Singapore this month? Looks very elaborate... Btw, I went to Science Centre Singapore (SCS) on Tuesday and taken some photos. One of them is the above.

Another car taken from the SCS. But I'm sure this is not the race car, maybe just a sports car.

Hmm, this picture shows a 'pop-up' kelong (house on stilts), on the surface of the water. Can you tell? There's also a sea creature underneath, probably a shark or a whale.

ROARRR! Does this dinosaur look scaryyy? Haha, I know it doesn't. -_- But it's kinda nice, quite detailed.

HUMPHHHH. Now this dinosaur might look fierceee. How's that? Haha, I took at a very clever angle huh? Nah, just kidding. :) But this photo is very funny, with the dinosaur staring straight in your eye, with its sharp teeth jutting, almost as if it's real and going to eat you up. Haha! :)
Okay, that's it for my photo gallery for now. I wonder when's the next time I'll be posting some more photos. Probably not so soon, cos I'll be busy preparing for the exams! (I'm trying not to say the word 'mugging' cos Alicia mentioned that mugging is not good for our health. Haha! xD) See ya! :)

No comments: