Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today, my family celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival (MAF)! Goodie, I love MAF! I shall elaborate some other time but let me just post the photos taken first. :)

Some lanterns. :)


This is a colourful lantern that I especially like! :)


More lanterns in different colours, just that it isn't very obvious in this photo... -_-

More candles.

My two younger cousins playing with the candles too. :)

The lights are actually the lanterns hung onto a string, ya know? Haha, ok. (These are not my lanterns in the above photo.)

Btw, you seem to notice that all the lanterns that I took were the traditional ones, huh? Yup, we carry the traditional ones instead of the kiddish ones with the music which is very irritating sometimes. =.= And these photos were taken in Bishan Park 2, which is just right in front of my house! :D

No comments: