Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh man. I still have so much homework to do! ...

Wait a minute ---









THE EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! :DDD

Oh my gosh. I've never felt so relaxed before. Or maybe not. Haha, anyway, so how was my introduction? Hope you guys caught the twist! ;)

And this time, it's for real, I've completed all the exam papers (except MSP oral) and WHOOHOO~ , I'm free from studying! (Okay, it's for at least 2 months. But 2 months is a lot! xD)

YAY, YAY, YAY,
I CAN FINALLY PLAY!

It's really a great relief. And that also means that I am free to come back to blogging again! Haha. I've broken a huge record of not blogging in this blog for 3 weeks! Great! :) At least I can now use the computer without any sense of guilt. xD

Actually, it's kinda boring not having anything to do at home once you know that you don't need to pick up your textbooks, workbooks or assessment books. THE FEELING'S GREAT MAN! Anyway, I think I'm gonna play like crazy. Haha! After all, I think I deserve to have a break since the exams are over and go out and celebrate with my friends! :DDD

Let's recall what happened during the 3-week exam period...

English paper: nope, nothing happened. :)
Higher Chinese paper: oh no, i have not much confidence in this... :(
General Science paper: yay! i love this paper. haha. :)
History paper: oh gosh, i've been worrying so much for this paper and am i glad that it's over! the paper was okay. :)
Mathematics paper: great! :)
Literature paper: it was okay. :)
Malay Special Programme paper 1 and 2: it's quite easy... :)
Geography paper: good! :)
Malay Special Programme paper 3 (LC): oh man, i don't understand what cikgu was talking about man! okay, maybe i can catch a few key words here and there, but otherwise, i don't think i understood much of the paper. haha... :/
Malay Special Programme paper 3 (Oral): ??? (on Monday)

This is roughly how I feel for the exam. Anyway, I'm so excited! I can't wait to go out and celebrate! :D

Oh ya, TARA 3 IS SO INTERESTING! I love TARA 3 so much! Yea, the teams are very interesting, especially our Singapore team! Haha! They may appear to be very 'physically weak' but Fuzzie is quite comical. But I don't think they're strong enough to enter the final 3. :( I think this third season of TARA is much more tough, and guess what, in yesterday's episode, the teams went to Taipei, Taiwan! So good! I gasped when I saw that you know, even though I was on the phone with Xin Yu... Haha. Okay, that's besides the point. Ya, the teams when to Taiwan and the task for the Road Block was to eat the Stinky Tofu you know! I was quite interested to see how the teams wil fare. However, I'm sure it really stinks and they're supposed to eat one big bowl of it! I can't imagine myself eating that in the race. I'll probably throw up too. Dx

Anyway, the American version, TAR 13, is also equally interesting and nerve-wrecking as the Asia one. No, it should be the other way round. I like Nick and Starr. :) They got first for the first leg. :) Nice. I think they're strong. They're siblings, btw. But Terence and Sarah do not have a good impression of them cos the former was apparently 'rude' to the latter. Sarah was 'telling' them that 'she thinks that it's not easy to get a taxi here' a few metres away from them and Nick and Starr wasn't even facing them. I mean, it's neither of the teams fault. This is how the game goes. You can't be too nasty nor friendly to the teams. (Er, at least that's how I feel.)

Oh yes, the weekend is here! I think it's very 'thoughtful' of the school to conduct the exams earlier, so that we can relax earlier! Hahaha! While my siblings are still studying, I can sit down and watch TV and do whatever I like! :) Nah, just kidding. I'm not that inconsiderate. Hehe! Lookin' forward to the weekend! :D

No comments: