Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today is the last day of school. I'm so sad. I mean, of course, I'm happy and excited too, but it's that feeling of sadness that we're leaving 1I and being promoted to a new class (but with the same classmates).

I read joyce's blog and it was so touching! 1I-ballers, please go and read: http://joy-ceyy.blogspot.com/ . (Hey joyce, I'm helping you promote your blog!)

I'll really miss all the good times that we have. Despite all the problems or troubles that you caused to the class comm, we're still one big class and we'll always be here to help one another. United we stand, Divided we fall.

Top 5 Best Moments with 1I
1) Home Econs Dinner Night
2) My birthday (:
3) Day of the CNY decorations
4) Buzz@canteen
5) Today :D

All the 1I-ballers out there, I know sometimes I was angry with you and all, but I have never given up on us. We will forever stay as a class together no matter the number of hardships that we went through together...

No comments: