Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow, today was so interesting and shocking and UNEXPECTING! So many things happened today and all of those were the unexpected!

Me, Xin Yu, Jeslyn, Jing Wen and Wong Lei went out to Bugis Junction. When we've finished taking neoprints, we were standing and cutting the photos. Suddenly, one of us was swaying then almost dropped to the floor! It happened so suddenly that I didn't know how to react! I was shocked but quickly helped her up. She was so pale and looked like she was going to faint any time! In my heart, I was wondering: what is going on? (I shall not mention the person cos it's not nice.) In the end, me and 2 other ppl quickly ran to buy mashed potatoes for her to eat cos it's soft and easy to swallow. When we've bought the mashed potatoes and was waiting for the lift to take us up, I suddenly asked, "Did you take the spoon?" Then we quickly 'rumaged' the plastic bag and true enough, we didn't take any spoon! Hahaha! So one of us just ran back there and got the spoon. By the time we reached there, *she* looked better. We called her parent to come and fetch her home. It's better like that anyway, cos then she can go and sleep and rest.

Right now, *she's* okay. Do you know that me and the others got such a scare? One of us said, “哇,我真的时吓到半条命!” It was also very worrying, to see our friend in this state...

Anyway, after *she* went home, we just walked around the shopping centre and didn't go anywhere else cos there was no time. (I shall skip the less-interesting parts.) When we decided to go home, we took the escalator down to the basement, walking towards the MRT station. Guess what, WE SAW OUR TEACHERS!!! Yes, we really did see our teachers. You know who? Ms Ng, Mrs Vivien Koh and another Upper Sec teacher!!! It was so embarrassing, I tell you. You'll never understand the funny things that happened at that time. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE INCIDENT! IT WAS SO HILARIOUS! Hahaha!

Okay, anyway, we're getting back our exam papers tmr. So fast right? Some schools haven't even finished their exams and yet, we, in Cedar, are getting back our exam papers tmr already! It's like juxtaposition... Haha, which reminds me of the Lit. paper. Haiz, I just wish that my grades are okay... :)

Alright, this is the picture that we took yesterday at Plaza Singapura. :) We took it in the toilet! Haha!

No comments: