Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM 3: Senior Year was very nice! Somehow, everything still turned out right, the way everyone expected it to. I like the ending! The ending was so sweet and perfect! And it was touching too. :) How I wish my own Graduation would be sthg like that too, though I know it won't be so fancy. Haha.

The songs were nice too. I missed the first part that I wanted to watch!!! :( It was the part where they had the opening song Now Or Never. I wanted to watch that part so much you know? But so sad, I missed it, due to some reasons. It's ok. I will just try and forget it. Hahaha.

Today is the first day of the holidays for me. Wow, I can't imagine that it comes so soon! I have exactly 9 weeks and 5 days to enjoy. Except that towards the end of the holidays will be spent tuning my mind back to the 'school mood'.

2 months is certainly a long, long, time. I guess I'll just have to do sthg useful and not just entirely play all day. (Alicia, don't accuse me of studying!)

I'll be definitely looking forward to the class outing. I hope everything will go as planned and nobody comes late or whatever.

No comments: