Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yay! I have sooo many books to read this holiday! No, wait, should I say, for these 2 weeks.

I went library-hopping with Wong Lei this afternoon. Well, it isn't really library-hopping cos we only went to 2 libraries --- Bukit Merah (BM) and Jurong Regional (JR).

Since the nearest MRT station to BM lib was Redhill, we alighted there but we had no idea where to walk and how to get to the lib! We were not totally lost though, cos i wrote down on a piece of paper the route that we're gonna walk yesterday night. (Haha!) Still, it was partially useful, and we eventually came to a point when we were clueless on how to get to the lib. We just walked (based on our direction sense) to a bus stop, then we took the only bus there to somewhere in the direction of the lib. I rmb that this particular bus goes to somewhere near the lib. Yes, after we alighted from the bus, we cut through a HDB block and voila! We arrived at our destination! Hahaha.

BM lib was okay. Not as nice as what I had expected though. But it's ok. I borrowed a book from there and now I think I shouldn't have. Reason being? Read on! xD

We found out at the bus stop that 198 goes to JR lib so we just hopped on that bus, not exactly knowing where to alight. BUT, we alighted at the correct stop anyway. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Hahaha. Because we passed by Jurong Town Hall and that's the road where there's the nice, huge hump on the road! When you drive over it, the feeling is like sitting on a rollarcoaster ride! Anyway, you have to really feel it to understand what I'm talking about. xP

JR lib was very nice! I mean the variety of books. There were many books there and I found the books that I wanted.

So now, I have 5 English books and 1 Chinese book to read! And I have to read it all within 3 weeks! (That's a bit of my personal target and because of the lib due date also.) --- Hold on here, I know many of you can finish them all within a week, but please understand that I'M A SLOW READER, OKAY?! Plus, I want to finish my homework asap. --- I'm so excited! Haha, at least I know that I have many books to occupy myself over the hols! :D

No comments: