Monday, October 20, 2008

FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE WEARING A BLACK SHOE TO SCHOOL.

Wow, I can't believe myself either. This is really my first time wearing a black shoe to school. Boy, I was both excited yet nervous. I mean, you always have this nervousness every time you experience your 'first times'.

Today was boring in school. We had no post-exam activities so we simply stayed in class (except for PE and recess) and played all day. BORING! Anyway, I guess that's the way it is every day after the exams. The teachers don't bother to come in to class, anyway. Well, except for Ms Low. But that's nice of her, to organise some simple class activities. :)

GUIDES ANNUAL CAMP!!! :DDD

I'm so looking forward to the Guides Annual Camp, even though I can't attend the full camp. But it's still gonna be fun. :)))

TARA 3 was quite funny! Haha. Sam and Vince came in first again, and they somehow expected it, I guess, since they had a 4-hour lead right from the start of the leg! Imagine that! 4 hours is a long time! Plus, they flew to Hong Kong, their representing country. Naturally they had a home-ground advantage. :)

No comments: