Thursday, October 9, 2008

I LOVE THURSDAYS! ^^

Yay, it's once again Thursday! I love Thursdays more than Mondays, actually, though both days have the same reality show. Hehe... Anyway, TARA 3, TARA 3, TARA 3! I'm so excited! Okay, I know Sarah (Ni) thinks I'm crazy or whatever.

I can't go for the CC in early November cos I have sthg very important that I can't miss or skip.
:( But fear not, Rachel, I'm looking forward to the Malacca trip in December and hopefully, I can go for that! :D

We're having a class outing in the hols. (I'm trying not to reveal too much here...) But some people don't really listen... What can we do? Anyway, I think that 'fun' is in the planning. Haha! I sound like Jantu from The Clay Marble. I like to plan such activities, even though I know it can be very messy at times.

I'm so gonna watch HSM 3: Senior Year! It looks nice, from the movie trailer. Perhaps I'll go with Carin and friends...?

No comments: