Monday, October 6, 2008

Today, I went to watch Mama Mia! with Alicia, Natalie, Wan Ting, Wong Lei, Jing Wen, Sashimi and Jeslyn. The show's quite funny and nice, just that some parts are a bit disgusting... There were a lot of song and dance and I heard some of the songs before. It's sthg like HSM 2, where after a few dialogues, a new song comes in. (Of course, I'm not saying that they share the same storyline.) In the middle part of the movie, I got a bit tired of the singing cos it comes quite often. Anyway, the ending was quite funny, with an unexpected twist! Haha, I think Alicia enjoyed the show. Before the movie started when there were many commercials, Jeslyn kept laughing at some advertisements then I sort of 'contracted the laughing diease' and started laughing too! It was so comical I tell you, I laughed until I felt that I couldn't stop! At the same time, I couldn't laugh out loud, with so many ppl around. Haha, I think we enjoyed the movie in general. :)

I'm supposed to post pictures here but oops, AMAZING RACE IS STRATING! <333

No comments: