Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everywhere I go, I see advertisements for Madagascar 2 Escape 2 Africa! Argh! I know it premieres tmr, but it's so irritating! The kids are all talking about it and singing that "I like to move it move it" song.

First, in the bus on the way to toa payoh, there were 2 kids behind the bus talking about the characters in the movie and singing aloud the song. (!!!)

Second, outside the MRT station, there was a big poster about the movie. =.=

Third, at one of the big shopping centres (I think it was Tangs Plaza), there was a big TV screen showing the movie trailer.


Fourth, the toys for the Happy Meal in McDonalds was also the characters from Madagascar 2!!!


I have had too much of Madagascar 2 today already. I think I should get a rest.

zzz...


I think I overborrowed books form the library already... xP Right now I'm jumping from series to series! Man, I hope I don't get confused by the different series.

No comments: