Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes, I changed my blogskin. Yesterday. In a rush. But never mind.

I can finally blog now that this computer is working. Haha.

This is officially my 100th post in this blog! :D

Anyway, Cedar Musical is nice. :) Sooo many Cedarians turned up, of course, and the seniors all wore very nice and formally. Haha. We (the audience) were very enthusiastic (i guess...) and I kinda expected what will happen. Not the show, I mean. The plot is very simple, about maids in Singapore being abused by their employers. As usual, there were many songs. Too many songs till I find a bit overly done... I know it's a musical, yes, but it's like, after 10 seconds since a song ended, another song comes up again. But the musical was nice in the whole.

Sam and Vince won TARA 3. Yes, it was very predictable. They shouldn't have advertised the camera commercial about them so early before the race ended! This gave viewers a clue that they might be the winners! But I think Sam and Vince deserved to win. (I'm trying not to give a report here...) This season, they did not have any task related to brain work. It was mostly physically-related. Which means there wasn't any Roadblock/task about the flags of the countries. But I like the task that they had to dig up the treasure box from the sand in Phuket, Thailand. That's quite creative. And they placed stacks of cash (should be US$100,000) in the treasure box for the winners to open! However, I'm sure that it's fake money. Haha. I'm sure looking forward to the next season next year! :D

Passed my piano exam with flying colours! xD Haha.

No comments: