Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm bored! Hmm... I know it's the holidays and I should be having and all... But I'm just so bored at home (even though I have not finished the homework yet...)!

Speaking of homework, why does the school even give us homework over the holidays? What's a holiday with homework? zzz... =.= It seems like there's no meaning to it!

I'm still struggling with my Chinese newspaper review. Sigh. Hope my first attempt of the review is all right...

Shall I post some photos? Yeah, some random ones. :) Oh, I know! Photos of famous sites! :D

The ever-so-famous 'London Bridge'.

Here, the Eiffel Tower!

St Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, Russia. I just like the exterior. :)

The Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Parthenon in Acropolis, Greece.

Finally, the Statue of Liberty.


I guess this will be it for now. I'll continue to post such pictures if I have the time. Hehe. xD

No comments: