Saturday, March 7, 2009

Right now the thing that keeps me going is the fact that LJ is coming! 
Oh yes, it's really coming already.
I still remember that one year ago I was listening to the talk and reflections that the present Sec 3s were giving. I was thinking that 'I can't wait for my turn to come! But that will only be one year later!'
And *frrrommm* just in a blink of an eye, I'm already sec 2 and getting ready for my LJ.
Can you believe it?

Oh well, I've been to some people's blog, and I realised that most of them are talking about LJ, and how excited they are. 
It made me even more excited for it! I mean, this kinda feeling is so amazing. Getting all hyped up for something and when it's finally here, you really wish that time could slow down. That's the way it is. 
Actually, I find that the best part of it is where you tell your friends and family that you're very excited for the trip and packing your bag and stuff like that. Not really the part where you are on the trip itself, though it can be fun.

Back to reality. This weekend would be the busiest weekend so far this year. We have a lot of homework! Half of the homework given is Chinese. =.= 

Who says that the mugging period is over?

No comments: