Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ok, continuing from the previous post, there are many things to do nowadays. I don't think I shall spell it out here, but it's mainly projects and homework.

Yesterday night was Earth Hour! It was so cool! My family really switched off all the lights. Because my sister and I had to do our homework, we lighted 3 candlesticks on the table! Haha, even though it was a bit dim, we could see what we were doing. I was doing Maths you know! Pythagoras' Thereom! Then I took photos of the candlelight-doing-homework-time.
The funniest and most ridiculous part was that I spilled wax over the table! Over the table, over my pencil case (a bit), over my handphone (nooo!), and even over my wksht (AHHH!)! So I spent quite some time clearing up and cleaning my phone. Argh! How careless of me.

However, when I looked out of the window, I could see that not many households are participating in Earth Hour... :( It's quite sad and disappointing. Is it because not many people know about this movement? Ah well. Never mind. Just glad that I played my part in saving the Earth! :D *Good job Rachel. :)*

My friends just went home. We met up for IPW project. I would say that we were doing work 70% of the time. At least we started on the script. :)

I'm very determined to improve my Geo Challenge. :)

Goodness, I didn't know that my tagboard is so flooded! Anyway, here are the tag replies:

Wei Hui: haha ok fine. (:
Wei Ting: thanks wei ting! :)
Carin: ooh carin. you'll always be number 1 among us! xD
Jeslyn: haha jeslyn! i was the one who asked you to tag right? hahaha.
Joey: thanks! :)

No comments: