Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hellohello!

Today is APRIL FOOLS' DAY! Hahahaha. It was quite fun in school. Even though we didn't play any tricks on any teachers, it was fun within us friends and students. :) We just tricked each other, told jokes and pranks. Haha.
I tricked 4 people 5 times! HAHA. But my jokes weren't very interesting or anything. But at least I fooled them! :) HAPPY APRIL FOOLS'! :D
Oh, during recess when a few of us were in class, Sarah started fooling everyone that came into class. And she told Xin Yu in a serious tone that 'she had to attend a monitress meeting now'. Hahaha! I chilli sauce who added flavour to the joke by saying 'yah, really'! Then XY got so shocked and exclaimed 'oh freak!' and everybody burst out laughing. Haha, some jokes are a bit lame, but the interesting part is to see how the person reacts! xD

Guides today was okay. Tiring. I would say our performance was disappointing. We were slow and couldn't make up our minds. And we didn't take initiative. Sigh. I really hope someone else can just voice out also. It can't always be me right? I bet Coy 2 next week will be much better. And I'm sure the teachers will also agree.

No comments: