Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today was so funnn! We had Campsite Cleaning at Camp Christine. Ohh, it brings back such nice memories of our first Annual Camp! So nostalgic (a fav. word that Wei Ting likes to use)... 

My group had to pack the Guides Store there and clean the field toilets. We spent around 2 hours placing the poles nicely, and folding those HUGE mats. And everyone was tired by then. The sun was very hot!

At 10.15, we went to clean the toilets. I didn't want to use my slippers, hah, so all of us decided to clean barefooted! HAHAHA. One for all, all for one! :D At first we thought that it wouldn't be such a pleasant thing to do, but as we started, it was enjoyable in a way! Once you get your feet wet and everything, it doesn't feel so weird anymore. And it was fun! It was as if Celest, Nithya and I were undergoing patrol bonding! Hahaha! I liked to use to the broomstick to scrub the floor. And also 'sweep' away the soap. I was trying to liven up the mood cos it seemed like most of us were exhausted. Only not that bad. Haha.

Some funny things happened. Cos there was this dog at the campsite. It was big and black. But it had some infections - his hind legs and eyes! So poor thing... When Nithya and Celest went to the next toilet to start washing, they suddenly smelt a 'dog' smell from outside the toilet. Eventually when Nithya went in to check all the cubicles, there was indeed the dog there! AND IT WAS SLEEPING. Celest immediately ran out of the toilet man! So funny! xD At that time, I was still in the first toilet washing away the soap. Suddenly I heard a scream coming the other side! It sounded like Celest, hah, and in the end it was really her! Actually, we should have given the dog a shower. The dog was smelly! Haha, cos he was sleeping in the bathroom cubicle, so we should have pressed the tap and give him a cool shower! HAHA. After half an hour or so when the dog was already out, nobody wanted to clean that toilet cos IT STINKS! Ya, because of the dog! I'm not saying that dogs are smelly or anything, but it's hilarious! You should have been there man!

Oh, in the bus, we came up with this laughing feat and when I start to laugh, the next person beside would have to laugh and so on. Haha, I know it's kinda lame, but soon everyone would be hugging their tummies! I always start first, I don't know why. :)

All in all, campsite cleaning was enjoyable, even though it's tiring. Oh, everyone was reminiscing their memories of Annual Camp. Sigh. It sounds quite depressing. 


ANYWAY, I'm proud to announce that I finish 3 sets of HW in 2 hours 15 minutes! HAHAHA. Right, that was just a self-motivation. Not really boasting. Haha. :)


Today was also very hot! The weather, of course. The temperature at 3.30pm was 35 degrees! That is extremely warm! Yeah, I think that was one of the highest temperatures today.

No comments: