Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ok, I've changed my URL. I always get mixed up between 'the-wonderful' and 'my-wonderful'. =.= Then when I go to other people's blog to tag, I PUT IN THE WRONG LINK. -_-

Anyway, today was the Malay Storytelling Competition. Ahhahaha, what a joke. Well, some ppl don't believe that I am 'capable' of speaking Malay. HAHA. I memoried my lines last week, but Yi Xin haven't (cos she wasn't feeling well for the past days). So we just went on stage 'without being fully prepared' and plus the nervousness/stage fright, we kinda fumbled. AHHHH! I was mentally prepared that we wouldn't do so well, cos we had little time to practise. Then Yi Xin forgot the last line! And we ended up staring at each other for about 5 seconds, in front of the audience and judges! How silly we are! But nvm, I shall treat this as a learning experience. :) Btw, we got Consolation prize. Haha. Good job anyway! :)

______ keeps postponing. I really wonder when it'll really be. So undecisive.

No comments: