Friday, April 3, 2009

Great I changed my blogskin! :) Needless to say, I like this blogskin (if not I wouldn't have used it).

Today was Meet-the-Parents' session. The meeting went quite smoothly. Just that 2 unpleasant things happened within an hour.
1. A Sec 3 girl fainted. I shall spare the details but I really hope that she's okay. :)
2. Cedar Symphonic Band got Silver for their SYF. Everybody expected them to get at least a Gold, since they've trained and practised so hard. My heart goes out to them cos they're all so sad and disappointed that they didn't achieve their ideal results. It's ok CSB, everybody knows that you've put in your best effort so cheer up! :)

We had NAPFA 5 items in the morning. My performance was disappointing. I feel I could done much, much better. Maybe it could be due to the fact that I have less time to 'train' or exercise that's why my results were not that good, in my opinion.

Oh well, I'm gonna have another busy weekend again. =.=

No comments: