Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cross Country today!

It was fun. Though tiring.

Yeah, and I'll just start thanking people here. Thanks to JOYCE! Who ran with me for 3/4 or 2/3 of the route! Yeah, she was the only one who was running with me most of the time! Heheh. Thanks man. And you kept aiming for Top 100, and I was thinking that hah, no! I doubt I would achieve it. :)

Oh, I am proud to say that I ran the whole race without stopping! HAHAHA. Yes, I know some people also ran non-stop. Some people, however, looked like they were taking a stroll in the park! So funny!

Ok, even though Joyce was running with me most of the time, I was still behind her, of course. Then I was motivating and encouraging myself! :DDD I just focused on completing the race and drink 100 Plus and eating OREO MCFLURRY!

After that me, Xin Yu, Jeslyn, Jing Wen, Claris and Evan went to Tampines 1/Tampines Mall/Century Square to shop. No wait, I mean window-shop. Cos basically there's nothing much that I need to buy. Or want to buy. =.= Actually I wanted to buy Carebears! But I didn't have enough money with me. Bleh. I shall buy when there's GSS!

GSS is coming! Yay! :)

No comments: