Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yesterday was interesting. Bugis Junction --- The Land of Familiar Faces. Yes, that's what I'm gonna name Bugis Junction from now on.

Gosh, I love Carebears! Haha, saw so many yesterday and was so tempted to buy. I know some of the bears' name! Wish, Harmony, Laugh A Lot, Cheers, Birthday, Sunshine etc. I'm going to buy one in the hols! :D

Arhhh, it's the period of muggings! The common tests are just 2 days away. Better scurry and get on with my revision!

Anyway, I've learnt to take things my stride. It's ok if some things don't go my way. I still have other chances. :)



They build a ship Titanic,
to sail the ocean blue.
They thought they build a ship,
that no water could go through.
But the Lord of Mighty Hands,
said the ship would never land.
It was sad that the big ship went down.
Oh it was sad, so sad,
oh it was sad, so sad.
It was sad that the big ship went down,
to the bottom where the husbands and their wives,
and the children lost their lives,
it was sad that the big ship went down.

No comments: