Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hoho, I realised that I didn't post for a week!
Hahaha!

Yay, cos i was studying HARD for the Geog, Hist and Lit test. The tests were average.
I got back the Geog test on Thursday. So fast! Mrs Tan stayed up until 2am to mark our tests! Yeah, the results weren't very good. Sigh. I was disappointed. :( But never mind, I tell myself to work double hard for the future tests!

Ok so for Maths and Science, I must really do well, cos I don't think my Humanities can score. Oh no, I don't know which path I should take for Upper Sec! I don't know which Subject Combination to choose! Goodness. I shall let nature take its course.

I realised another thing. When I go to certain places, I'll have fond memories of sthg. When I go Sentosa, I'll remember our class outing! (And the bicycle, Xin Yu!) Then when I go to East Coast Park (esp. even passing by it on the expressway), I'll remember our ANNUAL CAMP! Oh my gosh, the inline skating really rocks! :D

When the common tests are over, I MUST go on a shopping spree with Sabby and Xin Yu! :)))

No comments: