Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am exhausted!

This whole day has been tiring! Ok well, at least not as tiring as physical exercising.
I now came to realisation that acting is NOT EASY. Just a 3-minute film took 1-and-a-half hour! Gosh. At least I had an easier job of being the cameraman, instead of being the actors.
This is for our Pelly D. project. IT WAS SO TASKING AND TIDEOUS! At first, Jeslyn and Xin Yu couldn't memorise their lines well. Then later it started to drizzle and it got a bit heavier. So after 10 minutes the both of them memorised their lines first while me and Sabby went upstairs to rest. *phew*
Following that, we resumed the acting. And I think the ppl upstairs in the flats could hear us! xD
AND THE BOAT!
THE THREAD!

Ohhh, I'm so tired. Full of fatigue now. :(
There's still another run tmr! X(
I hope we'll get this over and done with.

No comments: