Sunday, February 24, 2008

At last, at last! All the common tests are over! YIPEEE! I can finally relax and do the things that i want to do! However, I have Timed Assignments on week 10. English and Chinese. But at least I have time to relax for a while. Been busy studying for weeks and no time to 'relax'.

Science test was ok. Again not as difficult as what I had imagined it to be. But there was this surprise Maths test on Friday and it was sooo difficult! I think I'm gonna fail. Although I completed all five questions, I didn't know about three questions! Luckily it's only a 'minor' test, not some kinda major exam.

I went for my Sec 1 Induction Camp on Friday and Saturday (yesterday) in school. Although it's only a one-night-stay camp, I enjoyed it a lot! We played a lot of games like Amazing Race, which is obviously my favourite, and Ice Breakers. Hey, but the 'best' thing was that we got to sleep in the Aesthetics Studio with AIR-CON! Haha, but it was EXTREMELY COLD in there cos I slept under a fan which was at full speed! I was practically shivering! It was also very thrilling at night cos the whole school was very dark and when I went around with my friends, we were walking close together and 'screamed' whenever we hear something. But I didn't scream, though. Hehe, it was very enjoyable. By the way, this camp is for the Sec 1 GG. Enjoyed lots. :)

No comments: