Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Help! I'm so scared now after watching the Geog video about the volcano. Haha. I think Singapore's very lucky to have no natural disasters if not we'll be like the ppl in the volcano video.

It's E-Learning starting from today till Friday. It's a good thing we don't need to go to school but there's a lot of online assignments! And boy, they are not easy, ok? Today's only the first day and I've only completed Maths, a bit of English and Geog. I still have History, Chinese and the rest of English, which is A LOT! I'm already tired of staring at the computer for hours. It's so boring having to face the computer for three days!

I finally created a tagboard, btw. I know I should have created one long time ago but I didn't have time. So feel free to go and tag now! :)

No comments: