Friday, February 15, 2008

YES, YES, YES! I'm so happy! The Singapore team, Adrian and Collin won The Amazing Race Asia 2! They were so great especially during the last task. Adrian did it so perfectly that they went to the pit stop first! YAY! I'm so elated that the Singapore team won TARA2. It's really a great achievement. They have brought fame and glory to Singapore! What's more, they win US$100,000! WoW, I hope if I really participate in TARA next time, I can be like them! haha. Fantastic job, Adrian and Collin!

Today's Total Defence Day. There was fire drill in school. Oh no, the teacher sort of scolded me and my friend because we didn't 'control' the class well. I feel so angry. It's not my fault. The class just went to the library to collect their stuff then they went for assembly. Then why the teacher scold me? Wait, she didn't scold me. She just hinted that my friend and I didn't do a good job. :(

Oh great, it's Saturday tmr! I can sleep late! :) And of course, revising for the Lit. and Sci test on Tuesday and Friday respectively. Aiyo, how do I go and study Science? There are so many topics to revise! Headache, headache. hehe.

Ok, gtg. Update maybe tomorrow. :)

No comments: