Monday, February 25, 2008

Man, my friend said that my blog is very boring and childish. I'm not surprised at all cos I really don't know how to make my blog more interesting. You want me to post photos? Nah, I think that's not my 'thing'. Ha, maybe I can consider posting photos next time, like photos of sthg else. :) She also commented that my blog is all about school life except for a topic that I always talk about, which is very obvious.

Since my blog is very 'school-based', I shall talk about something else this time. Hmmm... I really don't know what to talk about besides school life. =.=

Let me just talk more about my induction camp. Oh man, induction camp was really very fun! Although my classmates just thought it was average, I found it exciting. I just love camps. You get to stay overnight with your friends, bond and interact with one another more. There will also be fun games like Amazing Race, Wide Game and so on. It's a time when your teamwork is put to the test too. Off all the three camps that I've been in my whole life, all of them are enjoyable. :) Wonder when's the next one... haha.

The March hols are coming soon. Are you excited? Most of you are, and not forgetting me! I've been trying to contact my primary school friends and see whether they are free to meet up during the hols. I miss all of them! Wonder how're they doing in their new school...

No comments: