Sunday, February 3, 2008

hey guys, i'm back again. :) you guys can finally read my blog yeah? but can you all read from the bottom? cos i mention quite a lot of stuff that you all may need to know in case i suddenly talk about it. haha.

no way, tmr is the first common test in my life in CGSS! i'm feeling very nervous about the maths common test tmr. although i did revise, i still kinda feel nervous, as if i haven't cover all the topics yet. my maths teacher, mr chan, said that the easiest question in the test is... arh! let me just rate it for you. the easiest question that he said would come out in the test is about 5 on the scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the easiest and 10 being the most difficult. oh my goodness.

ok, gotta go. i'll update my blog tmr or whenever i have time. :)

No comments: