Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great, I can FINALLY post on blogger. I've been using the desktop for the past few times and it's can't 'locate' blogger.

Monday
Met up with Xin Yu to discuss homework. Ok, more like I want to 'consult' her about Chinese and Geog. I'm so glad I finally clarified all my doubts so I can quickly finish up my homework!

Tuesday
Went to school for PC AGM. Also had a briefing about Orientation. Then we exchanged encouraging letters to PCs of other levels. I mostly received from the EXCO members, but it's better than nothing, so, thanks! :)

Wednesday
Christmas Eve! Hah, but went to Tampines Mall in the afternoon to meet up with my auntie and brother. Wow, the mall is huge! Ok, at least bigger than J8, considering that it's only a neighbourhood shopping centre. (But I'm sure if I go TM often, I'll get bored of it. xD) Then my cousins and brother wanted to go to Timezone. Haiz, it's so noisy in there. But Zone X is nicer cos there're more games. 

I spent the evening onwards at my other auntie's house for a 'Christmas dinner'. Played some games and watched TV. Ate log cake. :) 

Thursday
Merry Christmas! Hohoho, in the morning, I did some 《小王子》stuff. I'm beginning to get the hang of it! FINALLY! 

Then in the late afternoon, I went to my cousin's house for a gathering cum birthday celebration. This time round since there're more ppl, we played Werewolf and it's sthg like Maffia but there're more characters. Yay, so fun! 

Friday
FIRST DAY OF ORIENTATION! :D Yay, the most-awaited Sec 1 Orientation Camp 2009 is finally here! Had to report early at 6.45, yet there were a few Sec 1s there already! So early! 

I'm the 2nd I/C of 1C, and we (the I/Cs) encountered some problems today. :( It was quite embarrassing, cos we're the leaders and seniors and should be modelling the way for them! Hahaha, anyway, learn from our mistakes! 

1C is still quite shy, and they haven't had a proper self introduction yet! But after all, the time was a bit rush so I hope Monday won't be like this... :X First day of Orientation is always like that. I remember when it was my year, it was the same! Quiet, shy, and 'unwilling to speak'. Er, maybe not unwilling, but not daring enough. However, I'm sure it'll be ok for the next few days and hopefully 1C will be very bonded! :D

In the mid-afternoon, I went to Science Centre with my family to see the 'Magic Exhibition'. It was interesting and some of them are related to Science or optical illusion.

Saturday (today)
Did homework in the morning. I really hope I can finish 《小王子》on time! :) After having a late lunch, we went to a friend's house. As it is in Punggol, there is a huge piece of land in front of her flat and after that is the sea already. The scenery is quite nice as there are no blockings. At about 6, we went down to the huge piece of land to fly kites! Haha, there were people flying remote-controlled aeroplanes too. The wind today wasn't as strong as the other days so only one of our kites could fly. And that was my family's kite. Haha. The other one was bigger and heavier, so I guess there must be more wind to make it fly up. Anyway, the sky was very nice and beautiful and blue. Let's see if it's possible to see from the images below. 

The kite on the right is mine. (:

Can you see my family's kite? Hah, it's the tiny speck in the middle of the photo. It really flew very high. :)
This picture is taken from her flat. Looks like it's in another country huh?


This is taken on the road! I was crossing the road and saw that it was so empty that I decided to take a picture of it! Ok, don't follow me cos I know it's dangerous. xD

Yeah, that's basically what I did for the week. Enjoy your last few days of holiday! :)

No comments: