Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday
Grandma's house! Went there for lunch and all the other cousins also came. We played 'Maffia extended' and it's fun! But you need at least 7 or 8 ppl to play the game. 

After that I went to Bras Basah Complex! Yayyy! I love that place cos of the HUGE Popular there. We were buying assessment books. There were A LOT, I tell you! So nice! (:

Then we headed to Far East Plaza. I've never been there before so I'm quite excited to see how it looks like (interior) and what shops there are. I heard it's a place for teenagers also. But when I went there, I realised that only Level One has the 'nice' shops. When I went upstairs, I saw electronic shops and didn't see a lot of fashion shops. So I didn't walk upstairs. Bought shoes! (:

Sunday (today)
I just came back from a mini Christmas meeting with my Primary School friends, Yi Lin and Wei Hui. We met at J8, walked around, then they wanted to eat Haagen Dazs ice cream. Then we went to KFC to snack. But I bought my own Sugar Roll! :D 

Since we're bored of J8, we went over to AMK Hub. Took a train there, even though it's only one stop away. xD We took neoprints (again) cos we wanted to try out the 'new' booth. It is a different one now and at first I thought it was very cram, but after taking I find it quite nice, the photos are all right and the decorating system is okay too. Then they wanted to take once more! Hah, nvm. It's quite fun, this booth. (:

Today, 7.55pm, Channel 5/National Stadium, SINGAPORE VS VIETNAM! Hahaha, let's hope Singapore wins! :D

No comments: