Saturday, December 6, 2008

So how do you find the previous post? xD

Haha.

I went to watch Bolt yesterday with my brother and two cousins. It was very funny! Bolt is cute too! The story is about this dog, Bolt, being a dog actor that has superpowers in the show. However, he doesn't know that it is all a show and he has no superpowers at all. Until one day, he got lost and accidentally got flown from Hollywood to New York! Hah. He met a few comical pigeons on the way and made friends with a cat, Mittens, and a hamster that keeps himself in a ball, Rhino. Rhino is so funny! All along, he thinks that Bolt is really a superdog, even up till the end of the show! Hahaha. It might not sound funny here, but it sure does when you watch the movie. :) I give it 4 stars. :)

I'm bored at home! That's why I'm going out some time next week... Once again, my homework is uncompleted. BUT, I've finished almost 2 more homework! Hahah, at least there's some achievements. ;)

No comments: