Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Right. SENTOSA!
Went on 27/11, Thursday and came back on 29/11, Saturday. Yes, I know it's a very short trip but as usual, I had fun!

Day 1
When we went there, our room was checked in very fast. Played with my cousins who were also on the trip with us. :) After lunch, we celebrated my cousin's 6th birthday! Ate the delicious Prima Deli cake! Umm...

After the teabreak (cake), we just lazzed in the hotel room. Read Twilight and the introduction was quite draggyyyy. Aha. Oh ya, we went swimming in the late afternoon. Swam a few laps, but those laps were nothing compared to those that I swam during the school's swimming lessons! xD Given my height and age, it's quite impossible to sit the slide right? Haha, but there wasn't any lifeguard there or person on duty so I just went up and sat with my cousins! Ahaha... I know I'm still very childish. xD

Evening came very fast so we went to a foodcourt (Koufu) at Palawan Beach for dinner. It was quite breezy and we somehow watched the sun set. :) Then, we went into the Islandlife shop. My sis wanted me to try on the sunglasses! Humph. Then I tried and she took the following photos. So ugly and funny! xDDD
For this last photo, my sister purposely wanted me to let the glasses droop down! X(
At night, we watched Don't Forget the Lyrics (Singapore) and The Little Nyonya and that's it for the day!

Day 2
Rise and shine for another day! After breakfast, we just stayed in the hotel room for a while then went downstairs to the small arcade. When it was about 10.30, we swam. *bloop bloop*
After lunch, stayed somemore in the hotel room and read my book. When it was about 4, we walked to the Underwater World, but we didn't go in, just walked outside to see some fish/turtles. Unfortunately, we just missed the turtle feeding time. :( On our way out, we saw a male peacock with its opened feathers! Wow, I think I have never seen a peacock open its feathers before. But I didn't see the process of opening. I managed to take a few pictures of it and so did the other passers-by. The peacock seemed to be relishing up all the attention given to it. It was strutting around and turning slowly to let everyone take pictures of it! So cute!
Here in this photo, there's a female peacock in front of the male one.

Since it wasn't that hot anymore, we went directly to the beach. I played with the water for a while then focused on my sandcastle. Haha, this time, I built it without the help of the spades, but with my own hands! :) I think that's more fun and interesting.
Yea, I know it's not very perfect and all, but at least I think it's nice. Haha! (P/S: The sides do look a bit like a volcano! xD)

Here's me and my sandcastle! :) Oh ya, the line around it was actually representing the moat...

After going back to the hotel room to wash up, we went to eat dinner, followed by going to the Night Luge! Haha, that's one attraction that we always go to at Sentosa. However, previously, we sat the Luge/Chairlift in the day. Now, we decided to try it at night! That's so cool! I have to admit that some parts of the 'racetrack' was a bit dark and scary, cos there were coloured lights (blue and red)! And it was breezy so it was very fun. When my sister and I were taking the Chairlift, the night lights were beautiful! When I looked left, I could see the beach, sea and the hotel. Right, I saw the city and PSA site. My sister borrowed my phone to take a picture and so I was afraid it would drop down! Haha. It was quite dark below so you wouldn't know where it dropped to.

I actually wanted to eat New Zealand's Natural ice cream after the Luge, but it was closed already! So sad! So I guess I have to wait till the next morning...

At night, I dreamt that I was 'robbed' of my chance to eat ice cream! The dream was sthg like we had to leave Sentosa in a hurry so I didn't get to eat my NZN ice cream! Then I woke up, and I was so relieved and glad that it was only a dream, and that I will really get to eat it in the morning! Haha!

Day 3
A short day. At about 11, we took a tram to the NZN shop and finally bought my Cookies N Cream ice cream! Yum! I had been waiting for this for 'a long time'! As usual, it tasted fantastic! ;D

After we checked out of the hotel, we went out for lunch. Took a final picture.

And this is the end of my Sentosa trip! :)

No comments: