Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today I went shopping! :D

Went with Jeslyn, Sabrina and Regina. Xin Yu couldn't go cos she wasn't feeling very well... :( But today was very fun! We met at bugis mrt first then went for lunch. After that, we walked at Bugis Street/Village.


It's my first time there you know? I sound so suah gu (ignorant)! My friends have described that place to me a lot of times and make me even more anxious to go there!

Finally I went there and it was very crowded! Ok, it would be more crowded on a weekend. There are many, many shops/stalls selling things like clothes (shirts, pants, shorts, jeans, skirts), shoes, bags (and wallets), watches and accessories (earring, necklace etc). All the things on sale are for teenagers, and I mean ALL. It is indoor but not air-conditioned and there are three storeys.


We walked around the first level and there are sooo many things to see! I intended to buy a 'Little Miss' shirt there and of course, there were quite a lot of shops that sell it. However, I wanted to compare the prices first so I decided to walk around the whole complex before choosing the final one.

There were prices like 1 for $12, 1 for $10, 2 for $20 and so on. I wanted to buy two cos it would be more worth the money but I didn't have that much money with me... So in the end, I came to this stall and they sold the shirt at a lower price, so I decided to buy it. (I tried to bargain for a slightly lower price but in the end, the shop owner accidentally gave me a 10-cent discount! xD)

Yea, after that we went to the second level. It's air-conditioned! We were so glad cos it was quite stuffy downstairs! :P Anyway, I saw a very nice accessories shop on the second level! :) We went up to the third storey but it was so small and quiet that we immediately came down again! Haha!

We walked back to Bugis Junction to eat McDonalds (teabreak) and let our legs have a break. xD

--- Shall continue tmr. :) ---

Continued from yesterday...

We wanted to take neoprints already but me and Jeslyn didn't want to take it at Bugis cos we always go there to take and I wanna go to Orchard Cineleisure to see. Jeslyn also wanted to go to Orchard area. So we took the MRT to Somerset but it was raining heavily! :( There were strong winds, thunder and lightning. We had to walk to Cineleisure from the MRT station and it was very difficult to navigate the way there when the rain blurred the vision ahead. Regina didn't bring umbella so it's even more tough to go to Cineleisure. In the end, we went back to Bugis Junction! Haiz, it was quite troublesome, but we wanted to take neoprints and not end our outing like that! 

After we took the neoprints, we decorated it and waited for the photos to develop. However, there was some kinda error! I don't know what exactly happened but it had sthg to do with the printing. We had no choice but to wait, and wait, and wait. The shop assistant then told us that we had to redecorate the photos! Arghhh! This time round, we got the photos successfully. I think we spent around half an hour waiting+redecorating. Humph.

Yea, that's all. Then we went home. I'm glad I bought the t-shirt! :D

No comments: